The School is open to all irrespective of caste, creed and religion. The session starts in April every year. Those who seek admission are required to register themselves from December to the end of January every year for the forthcoming scholastic session.
- The Application Form for Registration and Admission may be obtained from the school counter.
- The Application Form should be duly filled and signed by Parent/Guardian only and submitted at the office counter along with a coloured passport size photograph of the student (duly attested).
- Registration is not a guarantee of admission.
- The Data of the Admission Test is notified to the Registered students well in advance.
- Admission Test questions will be set according to C.B.S.E. Syllabus of the preceding standard for which admission is sought covering the following subject. English, Science and Maths.
- Those who qualify in the Admission Test will be called for an interview. Parent/Guardians must accompany the student for seeking admission to the school.
- No written test will be taken for L.K.G and U.K.G.
Curriculum and medium of instruction: The School follows the curriculum as suggested and laid by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The medium of instruction is English.